Pages

26.3.14

My Hideaway

Welcome to my little home from home. This is a little cosy coffee & wine house opposite my mums giftware shop in Chepstow (Country Clutter), It's called ‘The Lime Tree’(HQ). 


The dim lighting, low ceilings and relaxed atmosphere escape you from cold and cloudy England... I say that it's hideaway, but really there is no hiding involved - My mum is the most popular woman in the south west, so we cant go anywhere without seeing a familiar face. But I like this place. They make beautiful coffee, the decoration is unique and the food is great. It’s also not overpriced.


 The array of photographs mounted on the wall that have come from all walks of life through history have inspired me for various film making ideas. The music they play is from unsigned artists and contributes to chilled vibes, which makes for a nice blogging & editing spot. 


This cosy place is only a 10 minute penny ride on Jess from home. Incase that sentence made no sense to you: Penny boards are small plastic skate boards which originated in Australia. I have recently bought a new one, well... just because. They are small, light-weight and great for darting about on. Oh, and I called mine ‘Jess’ - She’s so pretty. 

























This week has been a quiet week for me after the studios closing up for a week but I am off with my family to London this weekend so look out for the chaos that the Burton’s are about to inflict on the big city! (I will keep you updated).




Wednesday lunchtime has been and gone so we are over that mid-week hump - it’s almost the weekend!.. Almost. Cheers to that! (Excuse the overuse of exclamation marks = Too much coffee).


Ollie x



Instagram = olsburton 


@oliver_burton

2 comments:

  1. looks like a really cozy spot! I love places like these.

    www.leftbanked.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already a fan of your blog. Your photographs are AMAZING! x

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.