Pages

19.3.14

National Television Awards 2014


Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seats. We will be going live in 30 seconds. 




Yes, this is so two months ago but It is something I want to share with you. Back in January I attended the National Television Awards (Hosted by Dermot O’Leary and transmitted live on ITV1). 

It was the perfect excuse to buy a new flashy suit and have fun. We were invited to the Awards as seat-fillers. (Just incase you didn’t know - live television awards usually have seat fillers on standby so that when the celebrities pop off to the free bar and have a few cheeky beverages the seating area you see on the TV doesn't look empty). 

I was lucky enough to take Paul O’Grady’s seat after he accepted the award for; Best Factual Entertainment programme (‘The Love Of Dogs’). To celebrate Mr G & Co headed to the bar and I scurried along to fill his seat. Loving the experience of sitting in probably the comfiest seat I have ever sat in, slap bang in the second row from the front, on the red carpet with a full O2 arena behind me. Not to mention the fact that the man sitting directly in-front of me was Alan Carr. To my right Ant and Dec and behind me Joey Essex and Amy Willerton. It is fair to say it all felt slightly surreal.

This was a night I won’t forget in a hurry. The loud bass rumble through the stadium. Being surrounded by what felt like every celebrity at once - I am not someone who gets star struck but the glitz and glam was on top form. After the awards we bumped into fellow BOVTS graduate Olivia Colman (she’s so lovely). 




Enjoy the cheesy iPhone snaps of paused Sky+ - Photographer credits go to my over excited Mum. 


   





Thats a Wrap x 








*Sorry about the terrible quality of the photos* 

@Oliver_Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.